Combining ink with machine embroidery is an easy way to add interest to your designs and create unique projects. Lindee demonstrates how to work with Tsukineko inks with redwork quilting designs.
- How to Make Your Embroidery More Unique with Ink!
- How to Use Inktense on Fabric with Embroidery
- Coloring Your Embroidery
- Multimedia with Embroidery: Colored Pencils
- Winter Friends Colored & Quilted Wall Hanging
- In-the-Hoop Calendar Block Project
- Tsukineko Inks come in the liquids like the ones I used in this video and markers if you’re not comfortable with brushes
- Coloring works great with redwork and outline-style designs. Browse our extensive collection below.