June 2010 Free Embroidery Design
New free decorative floral design to download!
This design would make a great border design. Rotate it 90 degrees and use your software to create a continuous/endless hoop design.
This artwork was modified from a collection by Design Stitch to allow for better sewing of satin stitches and to fit a 10x100mm hoop. PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK BUT NOT THE DESIGN!!!
Where to Get It
This design is now available in the freebies area of the new shopping cart.
If you'd like email notifications of when new free designs are posted, please complete the small form in the sidebar.
All colors listed are Hemingworth. Design converted from DST version with Convert It Mac, digitized in Generations (not auto-digitized). This color sequence information is included as a .txt file with the download. Formats included: CSD, DST, EXP, GEN, HUS, JEF, PCM, PCS, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, and XXX. (ART not available.)
96.80 mm x 58.60 mm : 4389 Stitches
2 colors, 2 changes
1: Hemingworth 1092 Key Lime, 2989 st. 10.2 m.
2: Hemingworth 1010 Passion Pink, 1401 st. 5.1 m.
Key Lime Matches:
- Sulky 1510 Lime Green (99%) - Sulky 1177 Avocado (99%) - Sulky 1322 Chartreuse (98%)
- MA Rayon 1140 (99%) - MA Rayon 1170 (98%) - MA Rayon 1350 (98%)
- RA Poly 5620 Erin Green (100%) - RA Poly 5757 Green Dust (99%) - RA Poly 9150 Mosstone (99%)
- Isacord 5833 (98%) - Isacord 0853 (98%) - Isacord 5513 (97%)
Passion Pink Matches:
- Sulky 1192 Fuchsia (100%) - Sulky 1191 Dk. Rose (99%) - Sulky 1255 Deep Orchid (99%)
- MA Rayon 1109 (99%) - MA Rayon 1234 (99%) - MA Rayon 1383 (99%)
- RA Poly 5899 Passion Rose (99%) - RA Poly 5732 Strawberry (99%) - RA Poly 5800 New Berry (99%)
- Isacord 2300 (99%) - Isacord 2320 (99%) - Isacord 2521 (99%)
Want to Know More About Digitizing?
This design was used in a recent free digitizing webinar (6/10/2010) to demonstrate pathing, shortening, and Magic Wand versus Satin Side to Side. If you missed the live session, a recorded version will be posted (GenWebinars).
If you are a Generations owner and you are serious about learning to digitize, these webinars can really speed up your learning. For a more structured approach, check out the Learn to Digitize Training series.
About the Author
Lindee Goodall is a veteran master digitizer who's won awards for her beautiful designs, been a guest on numerous PBS sewing shows, written articles for a variety of home and industry related magazines, and is a Craftsy instructor.
Lindee G Embroidery is her second company, following Cactus Punch, which was founded in 1994.