Learn why hooping is critical to the success of your machine embroidery and how to make it more accurate and efficient using a hooping aid. Tips on marking your project and alignment and pre-tensioning your hoop. See why having the right hooping station can make your embroidery time more fun and more productive with better results every time!
Note: This is the original hooping station from Echidna. There’s a new one as of July 17, 2017. The original one was never able to be shipped here in the US at a reasonable price; the new one is!
Two sizes, better construction, lower price! Works just like this one. See other videos in this playlist.
- Introducing the New Echidna Hooping Station!
- Echidna Hooping Stations Are Back!
- Echidna Hooping Station Alignment & Placement Tricks
- Echidna Hooping Station Introduction
Why Hooping Correctly Is ImportantHooping is part of the stabilizing process and a bad hooping can't be undone after sewing! Proper hooping can:
- Eliminate registration problems
- Prevent puckering
Why Use a Hooping Aid?Hooping aids such as the Echidna Hooping Station can make hooping:
- More efficient (no more chasing the hoop around on a slippery table)
- More accurate