Get this set of Elegant Twelve Days of Christmas designs by visiting each day for the next 12 days!
The first day’s design, Partridge in a Pear Tree will be available through the event by using this coupon code: 12Days1.
Each successive design will be a free download, no coupon needed, for ONE DAY ONLY, starting Friday, December 6. No coupon needed.
Purchased products, whether on sale, full price, or with a coupon, are stored in your account and can be re-downloaded in the future.
Instant download freebies are NOT stored in your account so you need to back them up accordingly. Instant downloads save you the trouble of the checkout process.
Be sure to check back each day so as not to miss a single design in this set. The current free design will show as free in the products scroll banner below.
Please Share This Not That!
You are welcome to share the coupon code or the link to this page but PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE DESIGN ITSELF.
Updates & Clarifications – PLEASE READ!!!
- The coupon code for Day 1, Partridge, only works on that design and will work all 12 days. In other words, if you start late, you can still get it.
- After the free period, the design will be on sale in case you missed a day.
- I’m getting messages from some you that your email provider is not accepting emails sent from the shop because it is not on your approved list. If you’re creating a new account or requesting a password reset, YOU WON’T GET THOSE EMAILS!
- Specials are not updating. Try refreshing your browser window.
“It’s Not In My Downloads”
For files to be stored in your downloads history, they must be added to the cart and checked out. That happens when you “buy” something either with a coupon or $.
“I was having trouble downloading and missed a few days. Can I still get them free?”
Sorry, but no. Businesses can’t run on giving away only freebies. Besides, past free designs in this set are only $3—less than the cost of spool of thread. How cheap are you?
Trouble Logging In?
I’ve been getting a small handful of people daily during this event who are having problems logging in. Here are some tips:
- If you know you have an account and you haven’t logged in since May (when the new version of the site went live), your old password won’t be recognized. Do a Password Reset.
- The Password Reset email is auto-generated immediately but there may be reasons beyond my control why you don’t get immediately or never.
- Check your spam folder.
- If you have spam blocking software, you may never get it.
- If you have problems, use the Contact form and I can do something. Don’t wait until the end of the day or I may not see it until the next morning.
- REPEAT: USE THE CONTACT FORM. Don’t reply on shop message or email directly. Contact Form emails are like priority mail while others may go directly to trash before I see them.
- Other tips: Clear your cache, try a different browser if things appear not to be working as expected.