Get this set of Elegant Twelve Days of Christmas designs by visiting each day for the next 12 days!
The first day’s design, Partridge in a Pear Tree will be available through the event by using this coupon code: 12Days1.
Each successive design will be a free download,
no coupon needed, for ONE DAY ONLY, starting Friday, December 6, 2019 Monday, December 7, 2020.
IMPORTANT UPDATE! 12.06.2020
In order to maintain the current sale price, you’ll need to use a coupon code for the discounted price on the other designs in the set.
The downside is that this is a little extra work for both you and me.
The upside is that coupon purchases are maintained in your downloads history so you can redownload at a later time. Instant free downloads are not.
The coupon code is simply incremented for each day. So day 2 will be 12Days2. Day 3 will be 12Days3, etc.
The coupon code will be active only for one day. Coupon codes will expire after that time and will no longer work. Coupon codes not yet activated will also show as expired.
If you miss a day, you can purchase the design at the sale price to have a complete set.
- 12/07/2020: Day 2
- 12/08/2020: Day 3
- 12/09/2020: Day 4
- 12/10/2020: Day 5
- 12/12/2020: Day 6
- 12/13/2020: Day 7
- 12/14/2020: Day 8
- 12/15/2020: Day 9
- 12/16/2020: Day 10
- 12/17/2020: Day 11
- 12/18/2020: Day 12
Purchased products, whether on sale, full price, or with a coupon, are stored in your account and can be re-downloaded in the future.
Instant download freebies are NOT stored in your account so you need to back them up accordingly. Instant downloads save you the trouble of the checkout process.
Be sure to check back each day so as not to miss a single design in this set. The current free design will show as free in the products scroll banner below.
Please Share This Not That!
You are welcome to share the coupon code or the link to this page but PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE DESIGN ITSELF.
Updates & Clarifications – PLEASE READ!!!
- The coupon code for Day 1, Partridge, only works on that design and will work all 12 days. In other words, if you start late, you can still get it.
- All the other “days” work for ONE DAY ONLY and only on the specified day.
- After the free period, the design will be on sale in case you missed a day.
- I’m getting messages from some you that your email provider is not accepting emails sent from the shop because it is not on your approved list. If you’re creating a new account or requesting a password reset, YOU WON’T GET THOSE EMAILS!
- “Specials are not updating.” Try refreshing your browser window.
- This system may limit coupons to 1 per cart. Place separate orders for each coupon.
“It Says Coupon is Expired”
Inactive coupons will show as expired. It could be that coupon is for a previous day or a future one. Only the Day 1 and the current day will be active.
“I Can’t Add it to My Cart”
The shopping cart system is set up to prevent duplicate orders on digital products. If you can’t add one of these designs to your cart, that is probably the reason. Review your downloads history in your account.
“It Won’t Accept the Coupon”
The primary reasons are:
- You’ve already applied a coupon (you can only use 1 at a time)
- The coupon is not active
- You’ve mistyped the coupon code
- You don’t have the right product in the cart
“I Added to the Cart but it’s Not Free”
YOU MUST APPLY THE CORRECT COUPON CODE TO GET THE DESIGN FOR FREE.
Be sure to check the price to make sure you applied it before completing your checkout. You should not go to PayPal if you have only free items in your cart.
“It’s Not In My Downloads”
For files to be stored in your downloads history, they must be added to the cart and checked out. That happens when you “buy” something either with a coupon or $.
“I was having trouble downloading and missed a few days. Can I still get them free?”
Sorry, but no. Businesses can’t run on giving away only freebies. Besides, past free designs in this set are only $3—less than the cost of spool of thread. How cheap are you?
Trouble Logging In?
I’ve been getting a small handful of people daily during this event who are having problems logging in. Here are some tips:
- If you know you have an account and you haven’t logged in since May (when the new version of the site went live), your old password won’t be recognized. Do a Password Reset.
- The Password Reset email is auto-generated immediately but there may be reasons beyond my control why you don’t get immediately or never.
- Check your spam folder.
- If you have spam blocking software, you may never get it.
- If you have problems, use the Contact form and I can do something. Don’t wait until the end of the day or I may not see it until the next morning.
- REPEAT: USE THE CONTACT FORM. Don’t reply on shop message or email directly. Contact Form emails are like priority mail while others may go directly to trash before I see them.
- Other tips: Clear your cache, try a different browser if things appear not to be working as expected.
A Word About Specials, Sale Prices & Coupons
Please pay attention to post dates and any specials listed in posts. Special pricing is for a limited time and may be repeated at some point.
Specials, sales, and freebies are always announced in the newsletter. Signup to get notifications of specials, new items, and freebies.
Additionally, shop wide coupons may be available to apply to any regularly priced items.
Coupons generally only apply to regularly priced items, not items already marked down. If your coupon doesn't work, this may be why.