- MACHINE-FRIENDLY BOBBINS – WonderFil pre-wound bobbins are wound with our 80wt DecoBob thread in a reusable plastic bobbin, which means there is no glue or wax holding it together making it machine-friendly.
- FINE WEIGHT THREAD – These bobbins minimize the bulk in whatever you are doing. It also has the strength, versatility, and reliability you can count on.
- GREAT CHOICE – Uniformly wounded, these bobbins will get more consistency in all your stitches making it a great choice for your threading needs.
- HIGHER DENSITY – These bobbins come wound with a higher density of thread than when you wind your own bobbins on a domestic machine.
- VARIETY OF SIZES – The DecoBob Pre-wound Bobbins are available in Class 15, L and M. Plenty of sizes to choose from!
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, etc.) require appropriate software to open.