- These markers work on fabric, wood, leather, unglazed ceramic, paper Mache, and shrink plastic.
- They are acid free, fade resistant and archival quality.
- Store horizontally to keep both tips well-inked.
- Tsukineko’s dual-ended fabrico markers feature a brush tip for coloring and a bullet tip for small details, writing and other fine work; ideal for natural fabrics and all other natural porous surfaces, fabrico markers are also great for memory crafting
- Fabrico Markers maintain the natural soft hand of your fabric and do not require heat-setting to be permanent; Brightly colored end caps the same color as the ink makes color identification easy and quick
- Fabrico Markers are a perfect compliment to VersaCraft inkpads and all purpose inks; Use them for shading and highlighting – or adding bits of details; Great for quilts, wall hangings, tea towels, canvas bags and garments
- 6 Color collections are available
- Measures 3/4-inch by 7-inch
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, etc.) require appropriate software to open.