Single Zip ITH Vertical Bags
$149.50 if purchased separately (73% off)
10 designs; $4 per design file in set (at reg. price).
- Can be fully completed in just one hooping when using readymade strapping
- No exposed seams on the inside, zippers are fully enclosed, no exposed turn opening.
- 28 page fully illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet with 33 color process photos
- Tips for customizing
- All bags follow the same construction process; only the sizes vary
- Color sequences
Artwork by Lindee and manually digitized (not autopunched) by Lindee G Embroidery using high-end professional software.
This collection contains designs with the following minimum sewing field requirements:
- 1 for 130 x 130mm
- 1 for 130 x 180mm
- 2 for 140 x 200mm
- 2 for 150 x 240mm
- 1 for 200 x 200mm
- 1 for 200 x 300mm
- 2 for greater than 200 x 300mm
Available formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3
>>> Please note design sizes before adding to cart! <<<
(lgp023) - Single Zip ITH Vertical Bags Copyright 2016 Lindee G Embroidery.
View all designs in this set.
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, etc.) require appropriate software to open.
I just finished 5 of these bags. They are very lovely and professional looking. I do think that the directions are very detailed but in the end they end up being a bit confusing. Not due to the author but due to the design. I broke it down on a piece of paper by thread colors. For instance Blue thread, Anchor down Zipper. Then place outer top on front and lining on back. Green Anchor Top down . Then flip the top on both sides up. Red- Sew top right side up. I continued to write my own notes so I could follow them easily. I love these purses. Well worth the investment. And with my own notes they come together fast and easy.Gerri Knottnerus
I have purchased a number of in-the-hoop projects in the past and had no trouble with them. Your instructions a very detailed and also very hard to follow at the same time. I'm trying my 3rd bag from your design and am having trouble with it too. I've watched the video you have on youtube and still am pulling my hair out. I'm sorry I purchased this set! No stars from me!Marji Johnson