- Designed specifically for removing the dense stitches of machine embroidery. Note: Have the stitch eraser level with the fabric with the blades pointing down.
- Move the eraser side to side over the embroidery stitches you want to remove. The more you move side to side the better to cut the stitches then flip the garment over and pull off the threads you just cut. You can use a sticky tape to pull up the loose thread. Repeat to cut the remaining threads.
- Lightweight, portable, easy to clean and maintain
- Removes embroidery stitches in fabric without damage to material
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, .bx, .esa. etc.) require appropriate software to open.
- As with all digital designs, the designer owns the copyright is only licensing them to you to sew
- You may only sell/share sewn versions of the designs, not digital copies.
- Due to the nature of digital files, there are NO RETURNS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL DIGITAL FILES ARE DOWNLOAD ONLY. NOTHING WILL BE SENT TO YOU!