In this video:
- What is a jump & why they’re there
- What you can do about them
- The difference between stitch elements and object elements
- How closest point capabilities can reduce long jumps and possibly trims thus speeding production and improving results
- Brief comparison of Embrilliance Essentials with Wilcom Hatch for fonts
Try Embrilliance for Free!
Try Hatch for Free
Hatch works natively on Windows and runs well on Parallels on a Mac. Four levels are available to suit your needs. Upgrade as your skills and needs advance.
Native EMB formats are included with LindeeG sets digitized in Wilcom software.