- The difference between YLI Fine Metallic Thread and any other metallic on the market just touch it, run it through your fingers. No other metallic thread looks like, feels like, or sews like YLI Fine Metallic.
- YLI Fine Metallic thread is consistent, supple, smooth, and outshines other threads in performance. It has a natural core, making it less heat sensitive when pressed. It performs well through the eye of a needle or in the looper of a serger. Use this thread for machine embroidery and embellishment.
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, .bx, .esa. etc.) require appropriate software to open.
- As with all digital designs, the designer owns the copyright is only licensing them to you to sew
- You may only sell/share sewn versions of the designs, not digital copies.
- Due to the nature of digital files, there are NO RETURNS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL DIGITAL FILES ARE DOWNLOAD ONLY. NOTHING WILL BE SENT TO YOU!