While perfect embroidery with every stitch perfectly tensioned and placed every time is a myth, quality embroidery is not! By understanding the embroidery recipe and following the quality formula, it’s totally possible for any embroiderer to produce quality results!
Quality embroidery is more than just a good embroidery design. Quality embroidery is like a choice gourmet cookie or a finely choreographed dance. It results from a precise interaction of key ingredients:
- A well-prepared design that is well-suited to the fabric and item being embroidered
- A properly maintained and tuned machine using the correct needle for the thread and fabric
- The right thread for the job—both top and bobbin
- An item suitable for embroidery that is smoothly hooped at the right position in the right size hoop with the hoop properly tensioned, the right topping (if required), and the right backing
- One convenient download includes:
- 360+ page eBook in PDF format
- 20 multi-format designs for 4×4″ hoops
- Applique templates
- Color sequences
Artwork by Lindee and manually digitized (not autopunched) by Lindee G Embroidery using high-end professional software.
Available formats: (Most); all fit 100x100mm hoop
(eb004) – The Embroidery Recipe eBook Copyright 2018 Lindee G Embroidery.