Good machine embroidery is built on the solid foundation of stabilizer. Tear-away and cut-away backings (used behind the fabric), topping (used on top of the fabric), and a variety of specialty stabilizers for applique and other projects are a must-have for the machine embroiderer! Our quality products come from the brand names you trust, including ABC Stabilizers, Hemingworth, and Floriani. From fusible to soluble, we’ve got just the stabilizer to back you up!
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, .bx, .esa. etc.) require appropriate software to open.
- As with all digital designs, the designer owns the copyright is only licensing them to you to sew
- You may only sell/share sewn versions of the designs, not digital copies.
- Due to the nature of digital files, there are NO RETURNS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL DIGITAL FILES ARE DOWNLOAD ONLY. NOTHING WILL BE SENT TO YOU!