The Primrose is one of the birth month flowers of February and its main meaning is love and happiness.
- Birth month Block of the Month flower in 3 styles: Applique, Redwork, & Filled
- Full sized version for 200 x 200mm sewing fields (~8 x 8″) with split versions for smaller hoops
- Single element versions for additional coordinating designs and versatility
- Up to 33 embroidery design files per format
- Include fullsize applique templates for hand and machine cutting (PDF, SVG, & FCM)
- Includes PDF worksheets for placement
Formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3 (As permitted by size)
$260.00 if purchased separately (85% off)
Some designs are not available individually.
$1.18 per design file in set.
(Based only on design count, exclusive of any additional files like templates, patterns, or instructions at regular price.)
This collection contains designs with the following minimum sewing field requirements:
- 2 for 70 x 80mm
- 7 for 100 x 100mm
- 13 for 130 x 130mm
- 9 for 140 x 200mm
- 3 for 200 x 200mm
Note: Some formats may not support larger sizes and/or higher stitch counts in this set and therefore will not be converted. Choose another format that will include all sizes. (DST & EXP always have all sizes; PES usually does.)
Some included designs are available individually.
View related sets & single designs.
Copyright 2015 Lindee G Embroidery.
Artwork by Lindee. Manually digitized (not auto-punched) by Lindee G Embroidery using high-end professional software.