A set of small designs and utility files for experimenting with various threads and techniques. Comes with the digital version of The Embroidery Recipe: How Your Ingredients Affect Your Results book.
- A Single Zip File Includes:
- 20 designs for class and experimental use (all formats included)
- 2 test files for verifying machine tensions
- Templates for appliques (PDF, SVG, FCM)
Artwork by Lindee and manually digitized (not autopunched) by Lindee G Embroidery using high-end professional software.
This collection contains designs with the following minimum sewing field requirements:
- 13 for 70 x 80mm
- 7 for 100 x 100mm
Available formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, ZIP
>>> Please note design sizes before adding to cart! <<<
(meb01) – Machine Embroidery Basics Copyright 2011 Lindee G Embroidery.
View all designs in this set.
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, etc.) require appropriate software to open.