How Sweet It Is ITH Bags
These otherwise plain bags are perfect for customizing and personalizing as you choose. Instructions cover how to choose and prepare candy wrappers for embroidery.
Images, wrappers, or fabrics used in these samples are not included.
$89.70 if purchased separately (55% off)
6 designs; $6.66 per design file in set (at reg. price).
- Can be fully completed in just one hooping when using readymade strapping
- No exposed seams on the inside, simplified construction
- 32 page fully illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet with 39 color process photos
- Tips for customizing
- All bags follow the same construction process; only the sizes vary
- Color sequences
Artwork by Lindee and manually digitized (not autopunched) by Lindee G Embroidery using high-end professional software.
This collection contains designs with the following minimum sewing field requirements:
- 2 for 130 x 180mm
- 1 for 140 x 200mm
- 1 for 150 x 150mm
- 1 for 200 x 200mm
- 1 for 200 x 300mm
Available formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3
>>> Please note design sizes before adding to cart! <<<
(lgp024) - How Sweet It Is ITH Bags Copyright 2017 Lindee G Embroidery.
View all designs in this set.
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, etc.) require appropriate software to open.