These were previously linked from a blog post.
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, .bx, .esa. etc.) require appropriate software to open.
- As with all digital designs, the designer owns the copyright is only licensing them to you to sew
- You may only sell/share sewn versions of the designs, not digital copies.
- Due to the nature of digital files, there are NO RETURNS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL DIGITAL FILES ARE DOWNLOAD ONLY. NOTHING WILL BE SENT TO YOU!