- MULTI PURPOSE: These Black Tote Bags are great for DIY crafting projects at home, at school, or in camp! Use fabric markers, acrylic fabric paint, iron-on transfers, stencils, or HTV ( Heat Transfer Vinyl) to bring the tote to life in a colorful and creative way! Great Tote to use for embroidery too! This quality bag can also be used as a grocery shopping bag, a school/book bag, a beach bag, a gym bag, a birthday goodies bag, for your Christmas gifts, or for any other use you can think of!
- HEAVY DUTY & DURABLE: Made from 80% natural cotton/20% polyester to combine the benefits of both cotton and polyester. This combination combines the hypoallergenic qualities and abrasion resistance of cotton with the tear-resistance/stretch-ability of polyester to keep your tote looking smooth and lasting a long time! We use a premium and thick 10-ounce fabric with precise heavyweight stitching throughout, including cross-stitching at the handles for maximum strength allowing the bag to hold up
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Your tote fell in the mud!? No problem. Our totes wash very well and the 20% polyester blend makes the totes wrinkle resistant so if it gets dirty or something spills on it all you have to do is throw it in the washing machine to get it clean again.
- SAVE NATURE: Go green with our 100% natural tote bag, say no to paper or plastic bags/ avoid wasting paper and plastic bags and be easy on the environment.
- OUR GUARANTEE: You have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Any Questions or Concerns? We will take care of you until you are fully satisfied with your tote bags!
Heavy Duty and Strong Large Natural Canvas Tote Bags with Bottom Gusset
Heavy Duty and Strong Large Natural Canvas Tote Bags with Bottom Gusset (6 Pack + other sizes) for Crafts, Shopping, Groceries, Books, Welcome Bag, Diaper Bag, Beach, and Much More! -6 Pack- (15x14x4)
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, .bx, .esa. etc.) require appropriate software to open.
- As with all digital designs, the designer owns the copyright is only licensing them to you to sew
- You may only sell/share sewn versions of the designs, not digital copies.
- Due to the nature of digital files, there are NO RETURNS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL DIGITAL FILES ARE DOWNLOAD ONLY. NOTHING WILL BE SENT TO YOU!