- Genuine Green Label Micro Vacuum Cleaner Attachment Tool Kit compatible with Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
- Designed and manufactured to fit Dyson clip-type mounting. Fits: DC08, DC26 Allergy Cylinder, DC29, DC50 Animal and Multi-floor Uprights, DC47 Animal Cylinder, DC24, DC56 Hard Floor Handheld, DC25, DC11 Telescope Cylinder, DC18, DC22 Cylinder, DC17, DC14, DC21 Cylinder, DC59 / DC62 Animal Cordless, DC28 Upright, DC44, DC27, DC72, DC31, DC39, DC65/DC66, DC35, DC41 Animal, DC V6 Fluffy, DC23 Cylinder, DC40, DC V6 Absolute, DC 15, DC07, DC33. DOES NOT FIT DYSON V7, V8 and V10 HANDHELD!
- Kit Contains: 1 adaptor, Pipe connector with adjustable suction fitting, Flexible tube (approx. 36” length), Curved ‘elbow’ extension pipe, Straight extension pipe, Wide oval brush, Narrow round brush, Thin (chamfered) crevice tool. This is highly effective and versatile micro cleaning kit will effortlessly clean all delicate appliances and difficult to reach places including your tv, computer, printer, car, home workshop bench plus many more. Instructional video: https://youtu.be/UUMoUxwNrxY
- PLEASE NOTE: One of the adapters has an air flow control valve which can not be fully closed (small holes). This is not a defect but intentional design. It is there for 2 reasons: 1) It was intentionally designed and manufactured this way to avoid too much suction on delicate electronics and jewelry items. 2) IT HELPS TO AVOID VACUUM CLEANER OVERHEATING WHICH MAY LEAD TO MALFUNCTION
- No questions asked return policy. Fully refundable. Green Label is a manufacturer of premium aftermarket vacuum and steam mop filters and accessories
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, etc.) require appropriate software to open.