You’ll need Anatomy of a Design for the Learn to Digitize Training Sseries. If you don’t already own a copy, save $17 off the cost of the ebook by purchasing this bundle – a 46% savings! Anatomy of Design provides a basic theory foundation for digitizing machine embroidery.
This theory is expanded throughout the 8 unit course designed to teach you how to digitize using Generations embroidery software. The Learn to Digitize Series is the ultimate digitizing course taught by a master digitizer.
Would you like to digitize your own designs? Step into the mind of an experienced digitizer and discover not only how to use your software but how to think like a digitizer! Written in an easy-to-understand conversational tone, Lindee explains how to navigate through the Generations™ interface and create your own designs like a pro in this first of eight units in this series.
Unit Objectives (Partial)
- Insert artwork and auto-digitize a design
- Understand and operate menus & tool bars
- Set up your workspace & program preferences
- Modify & delete parts of a design
- Change stitch types, stitch angles, & stitch patterns
- Create your own custom patterns
- Combine and change design colors
- Resequence a design for better efficiency
- How to verify a design before sewing
This CD-based training product includes:
- 5 Illustrated, full color, e-books—over 175 total pages including a 38 page Quick Reference Guide to Generations™
- 2 QuickTime video lessons
- 2 original images
- Exclusive custom program for tracking your results & submitting your projects
- Option to have your work personally evaluated
Requirements (not included)
- Same as previous units:
- Generations embroidery software version 1.6 to perform the exercises
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files (free, installed on most computers)
- Apple Quicktime to view the supplementary training videos (free, download from apple.com)
- Note: QuickTime is no longer supported by Windows 10.
- While Generations requires Windows, this training product works on Macintosh or Windows
- Successful completion of all previous units and Anatomy of a Design