The Embroidery Recipe eBook
Creating great embroidery is much like baking great cookies. You have ingredients and you have processes. How you choose and combine those ingredients and the techniques you use to prepare them for stitching dramatically affect your outcome.
With shipment Downloadable - No Shipping for $0.00
Base price $47.00
Sales price $47.00
While perfect embroidery with every stitch perfectly tensioned and placed every time is a myth, quality embroidery is not! By understanding the embroidery recipe and following the quality formula, it’s totally possible for any embroiderer to produce quality results!
Quality embroidery is more than just a good embroidery design. Quality embroidery is like a choice gourmet cookie or a finely choreographed dance. It results from a precise interaction of key ingredients:
- A well-prepared design that is well-suited to the fabric and item being embroidered
- A properly maintained and tuned machine using the correct needle for the thread and fabric
- The right thread for the job—both top and bobbin
- An item suitable for embroidery that is smoothly hooped at the right position in the right size hoop with the hoop properly tensioned, the right topping (if required), and the right backing
One convenient download includes:
- 360+ page eBook in PDF format
- 20 multi-format designs for 4x4" hoops
- Applique templates
- Color sequences
Artwork by Lindee and manually digitized (not autopunched) by Lindee G Embroidery using high-end professional software.
Available formats: (Most) ; all fit 100x100mm hoop
(eb004) - The Embroidery Recipe eBook Copyright 2018 Lindee G Embroidery.
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, etc.) require appropriate software to open.
Tuesday, 17 July 2018
This book is encyclopaedic on the subject of machine embroidery I feel I have learned so much by downloading and printing it out (I like to read hard copy). I am fairly new to embroidery and have been very tentative at trying out new things, but reading this has given me the confidence to widen my scope and try more challenging designs. Lindee your designs are brilliant, you are brilliant and thank you so much for this comprehensive and most readable bible on embroidery
Mrs Ray R Crawford
Sunday, 10 June 2018
cant download the latest book.