Heirloom Lace Angel
Beautiful, exquisitely detailed, dimensional free-standing lace heirloom-style angel can stand on her own on a table, mantel, or perch on top of your Christmas tree. This is an original design by LindeeGEmbroidery. Finished size is approximately 8.5 inches.Included designs are not available individually.
- Original design exclusive to Lindee G Embroidery
- Single color two-piece FSL angel approximately 8.5" tall ??No jumps, no trims
- Can be sewn in two hoopings with larger hoops (200x300mm for skirt, 200x200mm for wings and head) and formats that permit high stitch counts
- Also split for combining using a 130 x 180mm (5x7") sewing field
- Illustrated PDF instructions included
Artwork by Lindee and manually digitized (not autopunched) by Lindee G Embroidery using high-end professional software.
This collection contains designs with the following minimum sewing field requirements:
- 1 for 100 x 100mm
- 5 for 130 x 180mm
- 1 for 200 x 200mm
- 1 for 200 x 300mm
Note: Some formats may not support larger sizes and/or higher stitch counts in this set and therefore will not be converted. Choose another format that will include all sizes. (DST & EXP always have all sizes; PES usually does.)
Available formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3
>>> Please note design sizes before adding to cart! <<<
(lgp001) - Heirloom Lace Angel Copyright 2011 Lindee G Embroidery.
View all designs in this set.
> > > > > IMPORTANT! < < < < <
- Be sure to download any additional files such as color sequences, templates, and instructions that may be listed; they will not be included with the designs themselves.
- It is also advisable to download the DST file because this is the "master file" for converting to all other formats and will have information like trims that may be lost during conversion.
- Any "non-machine" formats (.gen, .emb, .pdc, etc.) require appropriate software to open.
I received an email from Lindee G but the price of this Heirloom angel was 1$ less than it is on the site. Why is that?Marji Johnson
It is time to be working on Christmas gifts for special people again. This remains the single most spectacular design I have ever purchased. If you are on the fence, do it. You will not be sorry. Make sure you print out and follow the directions. They are detailed and well written.Meribeth Crossan
it sews out beautifully & it's little "button do ups" at the back are ingenious. Easly flattens each year to put away without me having to re stiffen again for next time. Just do up those buttons again. I didglue the head to the shoulders though. Not a thread break in site. I added hotfix crystals to mine too.Triscia Thompson